What are the Benefits of Extended Teams?
The key ingredient for a successful company is having the right people on board! While it’s crucial, hiring the best people is a challenging task, with outsourcing sometimes appearing as the best option. It isn’t right for everyone, though, especially because of the distance between employer and employee, both in terms of geography and corporate culture. Our advice: work with extended teams. Haven’t heard of them before? Let’s talk about what they are and how they can benefit you.
Working with extended teams
An extended team is not project-based. It’s ongoing cooperation between the core in-house team and the external extended team. This brings you key benefits:
- Focus on your core business; the extended team will perform their tasks so you can expend your energy elsewhere
- The extended team can solve your developing problems; you don’t have to search for new employees or outsourcing companies every time you run into a new problem
- A partner to rely on with your project – you’ll always have a second opinion from your extended team
- No need to take care of the admin, so you can have more time to work on your tasks
- The extended team only works for you, rather than a variety of companies or clients
- Motivated developers
- Flexibility and transparency: you decide the cost per month. You’ll be able to decide what salary a developer should receive, which will include a flat monthly fee for arranging and administering your extended team
- Direct communication
Find the perfect match
If you want to work with an extended team, it’s important to have your goals listed. What kind of project are you working on? Share your requirements with us, and we will find your perfect match. Our goal is to find the right candidate for you. We’ll find an extended team that brings out the best in your company.
Is an extended team right for me?
An extended team is extremely suitable for companies who are looking for developers with top skills and expertise. The extended team can help your business operate more efficiently. Get in touch with us to find out more about bringing an extended team on to your company